ⓘ 2002 Generali Ladies Linz
The 2002 Generali Ladies Linz is the 2002 Tier II WTA Tour tournament of the annually-held Generali Ladies Linz tennis tournament. It was the 16th edition of the tournament and was held from October 21–27, 2002 at the TipsArena Linz. Justine Henin won the singles title.
1. Singles main draw entrants
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw:
- Patricia Wartusch
- Daniela Kix
- Barbara Schett
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
- Denisa Chladkova
- Marie-Gaïane Mikaelian
- Lina Krasnoroutskaya
- Anca Barna
The following players received entry as lucky losers:
- Jill Craybas
- Petra Mandula
- Lindsay Davenport → replaced by Jill Craybas
- Serena Williams → replaced by Francesca Schiavone
- Patty Schnyder → replaced by Petra Mandula
- Martina Hingis → replaced by Conchita Martinez
2. Doubles main draw entrants
Rankings are as of 14 October 2002.
The following pair received wildcards into the doubles main draw:
- Daniela Klemenschits / Sandra Klemenschits
The following pair received entry from the qualifying draw:
- Greta Arn / Marie-Gaïane Mikaelian
The following pair received entry as lucky losers:
- Jill Craybas / Maja Muric
- Justine Henin defeated Alexandra Stevenson, 6–3, 6–0.
It was Henins 6th WTA singles title, and second title of the year.
- Jelena Dokic / Nadia Petrova defeated Rika Fujiwara / Ai Sugiyama, 6–3, 6–2.
It was Dokics 4th WTA doubles title, and first of the year. It was Petrovas 3rd WTA doubles title, and first of the year. The pair were the defending champions, and this was the second and final doubles title they won together as a pair. This would also be Dokics final WTA doubles title.
Users also searched:
2002 generali ladies linz, indoor arenas in los angeles. 2002 generali ladies linz,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →