ⓘ 1970 Colgate Red Raiders football team
The 1970 Colgate Red Raiders football team was an American football team that represented Colgate University as an independent during the 1970 NCAA University Division football season. In its third season under head coach Neil Wheelwright, the team compiled a 5–6 record. John Lennon was the team captain.
The team played its home games at Andy Kerr Stadium in Hamilton, New York.
1. Leading players
Two trophies were awarded to the Red Raiders most valuable players in 1970:
- John Lennon, defensive tackle, received the Hal W. Lahar Trophy, awarded to the most valuable defensive player.
- Steve Goepel, quarterback, received the Andy Kerr Trophy, awarded to the most valuable offensive player.
Statistical leaders for the 1970 Red Raiders included:
- All-purpose yards: Steve Fraser, 839 yards
- Scoring: Steve Morgan, 48 points from 8 touchdowns
- Passing: Steve Goepel, 1.802 yards, 137 completions and 15 touchdowns on 309 attempts
- Total offense: Steve Goepel, 1.821 yards 1.802 passing, 19 rushing
- Receiving: Steve Fraser, 741 yards and 8 touchdowns on 44 receptions
- Rushing: Steve Morgan, 610 yards and 7 touchdowns on 134 attempts
1969 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1965 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1967 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1968 Colgate Red Raiders football team
Users also searched:
1970 colgate red raiders football team,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →