ⓘ 1969 Colgate Red Raiders football team
The 1969 Colgate Red Raiders football team was an American football team that represented Colgate University as an independent during the 1969 NCAA University Division football season. In its second season under head coach Neil Wheelwright, the team compiled a 4–5 record. Alan Klumpp was the team captain.
The Red Raiders scheduled 10 games, but only played nine, as Holy Cross canceled its trip to Hamilton after a hepatitis outbreak on the Crusader team.
The team played its home games at Andy Kerr Stadium in Hamilton, New York.
1. Leading players
Two trophies were awarded to the Red Raiders most valuable players in 1969:
- Eric Anderson, linebacker, received the Hal W. Lahar Trophy, awarded to the most valuable defensive player.
- Al Klumpp, wide receiver, received the Andy Kerr Trophy, awarded to the most valuable offensive player.
Statistical leaders for the 1969 Red Raiders included:
- Passing: Steve Goepel, 1.196 yards, 88 completions and 7 touchdowns on 182 attempts
- All-purpose yards: Dominic Fischer, 1.090 yards
- Total offense: Steve Goepel, 1.159 yards 1.196 passing, minus-37 rushing
- Receiving: Alan Klumpp, 559 yards and 5 touchdowns on 40 receptions
- Scoring: Two players with 48 points: Al Klumpp 5 touchdowns, 18 PATs and Dom Fischer 8 touchdowns
- Rushing: Dom Fischer, 734 yards and 8 touchdowns on 223 attempts
1965 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1967 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1968 Colgate Red Raiders football team
1970 Colgate Red Raiders football team
Users also searched:
1969 colgate red raiders football team,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →