LifeSharers was a non-profit organization in the United States organization, which operates as a network of organ donation. By agreeing to donate their organs in the network, they received priority in getting organs from other members of the network.
LifeSharers was founded by Dave Undis in 2002. He believed that the best way to stimulate an increase in organ donation is to ensure those who are willing to donate receive priority in receiving organs. This concept has been criticized by those who believe that decisions on priority must be based on purely medical criteria.
On 21 March 2016, blog post Lifesharers has announced that the network was closed.
- Image sharing or photo sharing is the publishing or transfer of a user s digital photos online. Image sharing websites offer services such as uploading
- bicycle - sharing system, public bicycle scheme, or public bike share PBS scheme, is a service in which bicycles are made available for shared use to individuals
- Shared decision - making in medicine SDM is a process in which both the patient and physician contribute to the medical decision - making process. Health
- Catherine Louise Gypsy Share born December 10, 1942 is a former member of the Manson family. Share was not directly involved in the Tate - LaBianca
- distillery, a route to a new life becomes apparent. The title is from the angels share a term for the portion share of a whisky s volume that is
- professions are cited as more commonly using job sharing Some companies that use job sharing include New York Life Insurance Company, Fireman s Fund Insurance
- A shared universe or shared world is a set of creative works where more than one writer or other artist independently contributes a work that can stand
- The growth share matrix aka the product portfolio matrix, Boston Box, BCG - matrix, Boston matrix, Boston Consulting Group analysis, portfolio diagram
- Conrail Shared Assets Operations or CSAO is the commonly used name for modern - day Conrail reporting mark CRCX Conrail is an American railroad company
- Shared parenting, shared residence, joint residence, shared custody, and joint physical custody, all refers to a child custody arrangement after divorce
- File sharing is the practice of distributing or providing access to digital media, such as computer programs, multimedia audio, images and video documents
- a list of bicycle - sharing systems, both docked and dockless. As of December 2016, roughly 1000 cities worldwide have a bike - sharing program. The following
- A scooter - sharing system is a service in which electric motorized scooters also referred to as e - scooters are made available to use for short - term rentals
- Netherlands, CanalDigitaal, had to replace Fox Life by the Flemish version as well because it shared the Fox Life feed with the Belgian provider of satellite
- Kodak Easy Share is a sub brand of Eastman Kodak Company products identifying a consumer photography system of digital cameras, snapshot thermal printers
- of acquiring new customers relatively low. China Life has a substantial share of China s group life and health insurance business, and its government
- It may also be called a widow s share statutory share election against the will, or forced share The elective share is the modern version of the English
- Education and Sharing Day is a day established by the United States Congress in honor of the Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson. It calls for increased
- scientists from around the world. The Encyclopedia of Life has content partners around the world who share information through the EOL platform, including Wikipedia
- lay people to share the charism of their institute, according to their secular character and according to their different style of life inviting them
- Shared space is an urban design approach that minimises the segregation between modes of road user. This is done by removing features such as kerbs, road
- Life insurance or life assurance, especially in the Commonwealth of Nations is a contract between an insurance policy holder and an insurer or assurer
- Shared earning shared parenting marriage, also known as peer marriage, is a type of marriage where the partners at the outset agree to adhere to a model
- Shared Experience is a British theatre company. Its current joint artistic directors are Nancy Meckler and Polly Teale. Kate Saxon is an Associate Director
- Sharing a Robin s Life is a non - fiction book, written by Canadian writer Linda Johns, first published in July 1993 by Nimbus Publishing. In the book, the
- Retrieved on 2013 - 08 - 20. Download Details for Share View Shared View End of Life Notice Download Microsoft Shared View v1.0 Microsoft Shared View Support Forums
- which the life of a disadvantaged person is improved by the joint efforts of a social service and an outside lay provider. In truly shared care, the partnership
- Sharing the Secret is a 2000 American television drama film about a teenage girl s struggle with bulimia and its effect on her parents and friends. Originally
- Edward Share March 14, 1927 June 7, 2012 was an American basketball player. Share has the distinction of being the first NBA draft pick ever: Share was
- known life forms share fundamental molecular mechanisms, reflecting their common descent based on these observations, hypotheses on the origin of life attempt
American Association for Medical Syst ..
Independent practice association
Integrated delivery system
National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Bab ..