Birth is the act or process of bearing or bringing forth offspring, also referred to in technical terms as labor. In mammals, the process is initiated by hormones which cause the muscular walls of the uterus, expulsion of the embryo at a certain stage of development, when it is ready to feed and breathe. In some species the offspring is precocial and can move around almost immediately after birth, but in others it is altricial and completely dependent on parenting. In marsupials, the embryo is born at a very immature stage after a short gestational period and develops in its mothers womb bag. It is not only mammals that give birth. Some reptiles, amphibians, fish and invertebrates carry their developing inside them. Some of these are ovoviviparous, with the eggs being hatched in the mothers body, and others are viviparous, with the embryo developing inside her body, as in the case of mammals.
A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term "birth certificate" can refer to either the original document certifying the circumstances of birth or certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration of that birth. Depending on the jurisdiction, a birth certificate may or may not include testing events, such as a midwife or doctor.
In the following list sorts the countries total projected number of births. The list of sources from the world population prospects of the United Nations. Figures from the 2017 revision of the UN world population prospects report, for the period 2015-2020, using the medium assumption. All figures are rounded and given in thousands.
The initial purchase of the microbiota is the formation of organisms of the microbiota immediately before and after birth. Microbiota the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, and fungi that inhabit the body. The microbiome is another term for microbiota or may refer to the collected genomes. Many of these microorganisms interact with the host in ways that are beneficial and often play an important role in such processes as digestion and immunity. The microbiome is dynamic: it varies between individuals, over time and influenced by both endogenous and exogenous forces. Numerous studies in invertebrates have shown that endosymbionts may be transmitted vertically to the oocytes or externally transmitted during oviposition. Research on the acquisition of microbial communities in vertebrates is relatively rare, but also suggests that vertical transmission may occur.
- Birth is the act or process of bearing or bringing forth offspring, also referred to in technical contexts as parturition. In mammals, the process is
- A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term birth certificate can refer to either the original document certifying
- The crude birth rate in a year or other period is the total number of live births per 1, 000 population divided by the length of the period in years
- Birth control, also known as contraception and fertility control, is a method or device used to prevent pregnancy. Birth control has been used since ancient
- Water birth is childbirth that occurs in water. Proponents believe water birth results in a more relaxed, less painful experience that promotes a midwife - led
- The birth name is the name of the person given upon their birth The term may be applied to the surname, the given name or to the entire name. Where births
- A birth attendant, also known as skilled birth attendant, is a health professional who provides basic and emergency care to women and their newborns during
- The Birth of a Nation originally called The Clansman is an American silent epic drama film directed and co - produced by D. W. Griffith and starring Lillian
- Concealing a birth is the act of a parent or other responsible person failing to report the birth of a child. The term is sometimes used to refer to
- Low birth weight LBW is defined by the World Health Organization as a birth weight of a infant of 2, 499 g or less, regardless of gestational age. Subcategories
- A birthing center or centre is a healthcare facility, staffed by nurse midwives, midwives and or obstetricians, for mothers in labor, who may be assisted
- A multiple birth is the culmination of one multiple pregnancy, wherein the mother delivers two or more offspring. A term most applicable to vertebrate
- virgin birth can refer to: Parthenogenesis, birth without fertilization Miraculous births virgin birth in mythology and religion Virgin birth of Jesus
- Switched at birth may refer to: Babies switched at birth when newborns identities are mixed up at a hospital Switched at Birth 1991 film a television
- Silent birth sometimes known as quiet birth is a birthing procedure advised by L. Ron Hubbard and advocated by Scientologists in which everyone attending
- of birth POB or birthplace is the place where a person was born. This place is often used in legal documents, together with name and date of birth to
- The virgin birth of Jesus is the doctrine that Jesus was conceived and born by his mother Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit without a human father
- Birth of the Cool is a compilation album by American jazz musician Miles Davis, released in 1957 on Capitol Records. It compiles eleven tracks recorded
- A home birth is a birth that takes place in a residence rather than in a hospital or a birthing center. They may be attended by a midwife, or lay attendant
- Defect of birth was, under former Roman Catholic canon law, a canonical impediment to ordination as a result of illegitimacy. Under the current 1983 Code
- The birth death process or birth - and - death process is a special case of continuous - time Markov process where the state transitions are of only two types:
- Birth is a 2004 American drama film directed by Jonathan Glazer and starring Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall, Danny Huston and Cameron Bright. The film follows
- Preterm birth also known as premature birth is the birth of a baby at fewer than 37 weeks gestational age, as opposed to the usual about 40 weeks. These
- Birth of a Prince is the third solo studio album by American hip hop musician and Wu - Tang Clan leader RZA. The album was released on October 7, 2003.
- A correlation between fraternal birth order and male sexual orientation has been suggested by research. Ray Blanchard identified the association and referred
- Birth tourism is the practice of traveling to another country for the purpose of giving birth in that country. The main reason for birth tourism is to
- Birth is a quarterly peer - reviewed medical journal covering research on childbirth and related topics. It was established in 1973 as Birth and the Family
- The Partial - Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 Pub.L. 108 105, 117 Stat. 1201, enacted November 5, 2003, 18 U.S.C. 1531, PBA Ban is a United States law
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Japanese: キングダム ハーツ バース バイ スリープ, Hepburn: Kingudamu Hātsu Bāsu bai Surīpu is an action role - playing video game developed
- Birth weight is the body weight of a baby at its birth The average birth weight in babies of European heritage is 3.5 kilograms 7.7 lb though the
birth Birth перевод birth автозапчасти childbirth перевод date of birth birth фильм water birth water video автозапчасти childbirth date фильм birth перевод birth video birth certificate certificate Birth certificate sample marriage russian from translation certification vital record marriage certificate birth certificate usa birth certificate перевод