The Pokemon company is a Japanese company that ...
The pokemon franchise revolves around the ficti...
The pokemon video game series, a Series of comp...
Pikachu is one of the species of pokémon, ficti...
Nintendo Ko. LTD. is a Japanese multinational c...
Pokemon Go is 2016 augmented reality mobile gam...
Pokemon also known as pocket monsters in Japan, is a media franchise controlled by the pokemon company, a Japanese company, founded and the shares are divided between Nintendo, game freak and creatures. Franchise copyrights and the Japanese trademark is common to all three companies but Nintendo is the sole owner of the trademark in other countries. The franchise was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995, and is centered on fictional creatures called "pokémon", which people known as pokemon trainers catch and train to fight each other. English slogan of the franchise to "catch them all". Work within franchise set in the Pokemon universe.
The franchise began as the later Pokémon red and green released outside of Japan as Pokémon Red and blue, a couple of video games for the original game to a portable system, which was developed by Game Freak and released by Nintendo in February 1996. Soon it turned into a mix media franchise adapted in various media. The pokemon then went on to become the highest grossing media franchises of all time, with 90 in total revenue franchise billions of dollars. The original video game series is the second best selling game for a non-Mario franchise with more than 346 million copies sold and 1 billion mobile downloads, and it spawned a hit anime series that became the most successful video game adaptation in over 20 seasons, and episodes 1.000 in 169 countries. In addition, the Pokémon franchise includes the worlds best-selling toy brand, the Top selling collectible card game with more than 28.8 billion cards sold, anime, movie, TV series, documentaries, books, manga, comics, music, merchandise and a theme Park. The franchise is also represented in other Nintendo media such as the Super Smash brothers.
In November 2005, 4Kids Entertainment, which had managed to not play on the licensing of Pokemon, announced that it has decided not to renew the agreement mission Pokemon. The pokémon company international is in charge of all the licensing issues with Pokemon outside of Asia. In 2006, the franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary. In 2016, the company celebrated the pokemon with the 20th anniversary of the airing an ad during Super bowl 50 in January and issuance of a reissue in 1996, the game boy games Pokémon red, green in Japan and blue, and in 1998 the game boy color game Pokemon yellow for the Nintendo 3DS on February 26, 2016. Mobile augmented reality Pokemon game Go was released in July 2016. The first film in the series, Pokemon Pikachu detective, 2018 based on Nintendo 3ds spinoff games, Detective Pikachu, was released in 2019. The newly released game, Pokemon sword and shield, was released worldwide on the Nintendo switch on 15 November 2019.
1. Name. (Название)
The name of the pokemon is a hybrid of the Japanese brand pocket monsters. The term "Pokémon", in addition to himself the Pokemon franchise, also applies to 890 fictional species that were in the Pokemon media about the release of the eighth generation titles pokémon sword and shield. "Pokémon" is identical in singular and plural, as is each individual species, it is grammatically correct to say "Pokemon" and "pokemon" as well as "one Pikachu" and "Pikachu".
2. The concept. (Концепция)
Executive Director of pokémon Satoshi Tajiri first thought of Pokemon, albeit with a different concept and name, about in 1989 when the game boy was released. The concept of the pokémon universe, like in the video games and the General fictional world of pokémon, is associated with the hobby of collecting insect, a popular pastime which Tajiri enjoyed as a child. Players are designated as Pokémon trainers, and have three main objectives: to complete the regional fast by collecting all available pokemon that live in the fictional region where the game is to complete the national Pokedex by transferring pokemon from other regions, and to prepare a team of powerful pokémon from those they have caught to compete against teams of other coaches so they can ultimately defeat the pokemon League and become champion. These themes of collecting, training, and struggle are present in almost every version of the Pokemon franchise, including video games, anime and manga, and the Pokémon trading card game.
In most incarnations of the Pokemon universe, a trainer that encounters a wild Pokemon able to capture pokemon that were thrown, mass produced spherical tool called the poke ball at him. If the pokemon is unable to escape outside to poke the ball, it is considered to be in the ownership of that trainer. After that, it will obey all the commands that he receives from his new coach, if the coach demonstrates this lack of experience that the pokemon chose to act on their own initiative. Trainers can send out any of their pokémon to wage non-lethal battles against other pokemon; if the opposing Pokémon is wild, the trainer can capture that pokemon with a poke ball, increasing his collection of creatures. In pokémon, and in pokémon, go Pikachu! and come on, Evie!, wild pokemon faced by players can be caught in poke balls, but did not fight. Pokémon already owned by other trainers cannot be captured, except in special circumstances in a certain aspect of the game. If pokemon complete defeat of the enemy in battle so that the opponent is knocked "faints", the winner gets experience points a pokémon may level up. Since Pokemon X and y, experience points are also received from catching pokemon in poke balls. When leveling up, pokémon, battling aptitude statistics "statistics" such as "attack" and "speed" increase. At certain levels, the pokemon may also learn new moves, which are techniques used in battle. In addition, many species of pokemon can be in the form of metamorphosis and transform into a similar but stronger species of pokémon, a process called Evolution, this process occurs spontaneously under a variety of circumstances, in and of itself is the Central theme of the series. Some types of pokémon can undergo no more than two evolutionary transformations, while others may take only one, and others may not evolve at all. For example, pokemon Pichu can evolve into Pikachu, which, in turn, may evolve into Raichu, after which no further changes can occur. Pokemon X and y introduced the concept of "Mega evolution", in which some fully evolved pokémon can temporarily to undergo further evolution into a stronger form to fight, this evolution is a special case, and in contrast to other evolutionary stages, is reversible.
In the main series, each games single-player mode requires the trainer to raise a team of pokémon to defeat many non-player characters, NPC trainers and their pokemon. Each game contains a somewhat linear path through a specific region of the Pokemon world for the trainer to journey, completing quests and battling opponents along the way, including foiling the plans of the evil team of pokemon trainers, who act as antagonists of the player. In addition to pokémon Sun and Moon and Pokemon ultra Sun and moon, the games feature eight powerful trainers, called gym leaders, that the trainer must defeat in order to advance. As a reward, the trainer receives a Gym badge, and once all eight badges are collected the trainer has the right to challenge regions Pokemon League, where four talented coaches called "elite four" challenge the trainer to four pokémon battles in succession. If the trainer can overcome this challenge, they need to challenge the regional champion, the master trainer who had previously defeated the elite four. Any trainer who wins this last battle becomes the new champion.
3. Video games. (Видео игры)
Generation III 2002-2006: the game. (В III 2002-2006 поколения: игра)
- Pokemon ruby and sapphire.
- Pokemon Emerald. (Покемон Эмеральд)
- Pokemon FireRed and leafgreen.
V generation 2010-2013: Nintendo DS. (V поколение 2010-2013: Нинтендо ДС)
- Pokemon black and white.
- Pokemon black 2 and white 2.
VI 2013-2016 generation: Nintendo 3ds. (VI поколения 2013-2016: Нинтендо 3дс)
- Pokemon omega ruby and alpha Sapphire.
- Pokemon X and y 12 WW Oct 2013.
Nintendo 3ds. (Нинтендо 3дс)
- Pokemon Sun and moon.
- 2017 pokemon ultra Sun and moon WW November 17.
Nintendo Switch. (Нинтендо Переключатель)
- Pokemon: Go, Pikachu! and come on, Evie! 16 WW November 2018.
3.1. Video games. Generations. (Поколений)
All of the licensed Pokémon properties are controlled by the Pokémon company international are divided roughly into generation. These generations are roughly chronological divisions by release every several years, when the sequel to 1996 role-playing games Pokemon red and green is released that features new pokémon, characters, and gameplay concepts, that sequel is the beginning of a new generation of the franchise. The main pokemon video games and their spin-offs, anime, manga and card games are updated with the new pokémon properties each time a new generation begins. Some pokemon new games appear in the anime episodes or movies, months, or even years, before the game they were programmed for left. The first generation began in Japan with Pokemon red and green for Game boy. In 2020, there are currently eight generations of the main series of video games. The last game in the main series, Pokemon sword and shield, became the eighth and latest generation was released worldwide for the Nintendo switch on 15 November 2019.
3.2. Video games. I Generation 1996-1999: Game Boy. (I Поколение 1996-1999: Игра Мальчик)
- Pocket monsters: red & green JP February 27, 1996.
- Pokemon red and blue.
- Pocket monsters: blue JP October 15, 1996.
- Pokemon Yellow. (Покемон Желтый)
3.3. Video games. IV generation 2006-2010: Nintendo DS. (IV поколение 2006-2010: Нинтендо DS)
- Pokemon HeartGold and other characters and many other things.
- Pokemon Platinum. (Покемон Платины)
- Pokemon Diamond and pearl.
3.4. Video games. V generation 2010-2013: Nintendo DS. (V поколение 2010-2013: Нинтендо ДС)
- Pokemon black and white.
- Pokemon black 2 and white 2.
3.5. Video games. VI 2013-2016 generation: Nintendo 3ds. (VI поколения 2013-2016: Нинтендо 3дс)
- Pokemon omega ruby and alpha Sapphire.
- Pokemon X and y 12 WW Oct 2013.
3.6. Video games. Nintendo 3ds. (Нинтендо 3дс)
- Pokemon Sun and moon.
- 2017 pokemon ultra Sun and moon WW November 17.
3.7. Video games. Nintendo Switch. (Нинтендо Переключатель)
- Pokemon: Go, Pikachu! and come on, Evie! 16 WW November 2018.
4.1. In other media. Anime. (Аниме)
Pokemon also known as Pokemon series for a Western audience, starting in 2013, is a series of anime based on the Pokemon video game series. It was originally broadcast on TV Tokyo in 1997. To date, the anime was produced and aired more than 1000 episodes, divided into 7 series in Japan and 22 seasons at the international level. This is one of the longest running anime.
The anime follows the quest of the main character, ash Ketchum, known as Satoshi in Japan, a Pokemon master in training, as he and a small group of friends travel the world of pokémon along with their pokémon partners.
Various childrens books, known as Pokémon Junior, are also based on anime.
New seven-part series of anime called Pokemon: Twilights Wings began to broadcast on YouTube in 2020. The series was animated Studio Colorido.
4.2. In other media. Movies. (Фильмы)
To date, there have been 23 theatrical animated Pokémon films in July 2020, which was directed by Kunihiko Yuyama and Tetsuo Ajima, and distributed in Japan by Toho since 1998. A pair of films, Pokémon the movie: black - Victini and Reshiram and White - Victini and Zekrom considered together as a single movie. Collectibles, such as promotional trading cards were available with some movies. Starting with the 20th film, films was created in an alternate continuity separate from the anime.
A list of the pokémon animated theatrical films
4.3. In other media. Pokemon: the Sun and the Moon alternate continuity. (Покемон: Солнце и Луна чередуются преемственность)
A reboot of the film franchise began with the release of the 20th film, Pokemon the movie: I choose you! in Japan, 15 July 2017. It was followed by a sequel, Pokémon movie: the power of the United States, which was released in Japan on July 13, 2018.
4.4. In other media. Soundtracks. (Саундтреки)
Pokémon CDs have been released in North America, some of them in conjunction with the theatrical releases of the first three 20-Pokemon movies. These releases were commonplace until the end of 2001. March 27, 2007, the tenth anniversary CD was released containing 18 tracks from the English Dub, it was the first English-language release in over five years. Soundtracks of the Pokémon feature films have been released every year in Japan in conjunction with the movies. In 2017, the soundtrack album with music from the North American versions 17 to 20 films were released.
4.5. In other media. Pokemon Trading Card Game. (Покемон Коллекционная Карточная Игра)
Pokemon trading card game TCG is a collectible card game with a goal similar to a Pokémon battle in series of games. Players use pokémon cards, with individual strengths and weaknesses, attempting to defeat their opponent by "knocking out" their pokemon cards. The game was released in North America by wizards of the coast in 1999. Since the release of the game boy advance video games Pokémon ruby and sapphire, Pokemon took back the card game from wizards of the coast and started producing the cards themselves. The extension of the expedition introduced the Pokémon-e trading card game where the cards are for the most part was compatible with the Nintendo e-reader. Nintendo ceased production of e-books compatible cards with the release of FireRed and leafgreen. In 1998 Nintendo released the game boy color gamut version of the card game in Japan, Pokemon trading card game was subsequently released in the United States and Europe in 2000. The game included digital versions cards from the original set of cards and the first two additions jungle and fossil, as well as a few cards specifically for this game. The sequel was released in Japan in 2001.
4.6. In other media. Manga. (Манга)
There are different manga series Pokemon, four of which were published in English by the publishing house, and seven of them released in English Chuang Yi. Manga differ from games based on the series based on anime and card games. The original stories were also published. As there are several series created by different authors, most episodes of Pokemon manga are very different from each other and other media such as anime. Pokemon pocket monsters pokemon and adventures of two manga in the production of the first generation.Manga released in English
- Pokemon Ranger and Temple of sea fourth film in the comic book adaptation.
- Pikachu meets the press newspaper style comics, not released by Chuang Yi.
- Pokemon black and white.
- Pokemon: Zoroark: master of illusions is the eighth film in the comic book adaptation.
- Pokémon ruby-Sapphire and Pokémon pocket monsters.
- Pokemon the movie: White: Victini and Zekrom ninth film in the comic book adaptation.
- Electric tale of Pikachu stopped, the manga created by Toshihiro ono. It was divided into four volumes, each given a separate name in North America and English Singapore versions: the electric tale of Pikachu shocks back, electric Pikachu Boogaloo, and travels, Pikachu. The series is based loosely on the anime.
- Ash and Pikachu Satoshi Pikachu.
- Pokémon adventures: Diamond and pearl / platinum.
- Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker.
- Pokemon: rise of Darkrai the fifth film in the comic book adaptation.
- Pokemon Gold And Silver.
- Magical Pokemon journey pocket monsters pipipi ★ adventures, shojo manga.
- Pokemon adventures pocket monsters special in Japan hidenori high story kusaka, Mato art in the past, and Satoshi Yamamoto the art currently, the most popular pokemon manga based on video games. The history of the series around the pokemon trainers, called "quick mounts".
- Pokemon: Giratina and the sky warrior the sixth film in the comic book adaptation.
- Pokemon: Lucario and the mystery of Mew the third film in the comic book adaptation.
- Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of life the seventh film in the comic book adaptation.
- Pokemon Diamond and pearl adventure.
- Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys. (Покемон: Судьба Deoxys)
- Pokemon card nor Natta Wake how I became a Pokemon card Kagemaru Himeno, an artist for the card game. six volumes and each includes a special promotional card. They tell tales of art for a few cards Himenos.
- Pocket monsters Chamo-Chamo ★ pretty ♪ by Yumi Tsukirino, who also made magical Pokémon journey.
- Pokemon Master Card. (Покемон Мастер Карта)
- Pokemon pocket monsters Kousaku Anakubo, the first pokemon manga. Mostly a gag manga, it plays a pokémon trainer named red, his rude Clefairy, and Pikachu.
- Pokemon AA ze! Miho Asada.
- Pocket monsters on from zensho Satomi Nakamura.
- Pocket Monsters Emerald Chōsen!! Battle by Ihara Shigekatsu.
4.7. In other media. Monopoly. (Монополия)
Pokemon-style monopoly Board game was released in August 2014.
5.1. Criticism and controversy. Morality and religious beliefs. (Мораль и религиозные убеждения)
Pokémon has been criticized by some fundamentalist Christians perceived occult and violent themes and the concept of "Pokémon evolution", which, in their opinion, contradicts the account of the creation in Genesis. Sat2000, a satellite TV station in the Vatican, and countered that the pokémon trading card game and video games "all the ingenuity" and have no "harmful moral side effects". In the United Kingdom, the "Christian power cards" game was introduced in 1999 by David Tate who stated, "some people arent happy with pokémon and want an alternative, others just want Christian games." The game is similar to Pokemon trading card game, but used biblical figures.
In 1999, Nintendo stopped manufacturing the Japanese version of "KOGAS ninja trick" trading card because it depicted a manji, a traditionally Buddhist symbols without the negative connotations. Jewish civil rights group anti-defamation League complained because the symbol is a reverse swastika, Nazi symbols. The cards were intended for sale only in Japan, but the popularity of pokémon led to importation into the United States with approval from Nintendo. The anti-defamation League to understand that he depicted the character was not intended to offend and acknowledged the sensitivity that Nintendo showed by removing the product.
In 1999, two nine-year-old boys from Merrick, new York sued Nintendo because they claimed the Pokémon trading card game caused their problematic gambling.
In 2001, Saudi Arabia banned Pokémon games and cards, alleging that the franchise promoted Zionism by displaying the Star of David in the trading cards of the six-pointed star appears in the card game, as well as other religious symbols such as Crosses they associated with Christianity and triangles they associated with Freemasonry, the games also involved gambling, which is in violation of Muslim doctrine.
Pokemon was also accused of promoting materialism.
5.2. Criticism and controversy. Cruelty to animals. (Жестокое обращение с животными)
In 2012, Peta criticized the concept of pokemon how to support cruelty to animals. Peta is against the concept of the game, catching animals and forcing them to fight, cockfighting, dog fighting rings and circuses, events often criticized for cruelty to animals. Peta released a game spoofing pokemon, where the pokemon are fighting their trainers to win their freedom. Pat reiterated its objections in 2016 with the release of pokémon to go, promoting the hashtag #GottaFreeThemAll.
5.3. Criticism and controversy. Health. (Здоровья)
16 December 1997, more than 635 Japanese children were admitted to hospitals with epileptic seizures. It was found that seizures were caused by watching pokémon "Dennō Senshi Porygon", the result of this episode was not shown to be so. In this particular episode, there were bright explosions with rapidly alternating patterns of blue and red. It was determined in subsequent research that these strobing light effects cause some individuals to have epileptic seizures, even if the person had no history of epilepsy. This incident is a common goal in Pokémon-related parodies in other media, and stated that in the Simpsons episode "thirty minutes over Tokyo" and the South Park episode "Chinpokomon", among others.
5.4. Criticism and controversy. Monster in my pocket. (Монстр в моем кармане)
In March 2000, Morrison entertainment group, the developer of games based in Manhattan beach, California, sued Nintendo over claims that pokémon infringed on its own monster in my pocket characters. The judge ruled there was no breach and Morrison appealed this decision. On 4 February 2003, the U.S. court of Appeals for the ninth circuit affirmed the District courts decision to reject the claim.
5.5. Criticism and controversy. Pokemon Go. (Покемоны Идут)
During the first two days of release, pokémon are raised security concerns among the players. Several people also received minor injuries from a fall during a game due to the distraction.
Several offices in different countries, warned a few tongue-in-cheek, in relation to careless driving, trespassing, and become the target of criminals due to the fact that they didnt know they need. People suffered various injuries from accidents associated with the game, and the Bosnian players were warned to stay away from the minefields remaining from the 1990-ies the Bosnian war. On July 20, 2016, it was reported that 18-year-old in Chiquimula, Guatemala, was shot and killed while playing in the late evening hours. This was the first reported death in connection with the application. Boys 17-year-old cousin, who accompanied the victim, was shot in the leg. Police speculated that the gunman used games, the ability of GPS to find the two.
6. Cultural influence. (Культурное влияние)
Pokémon, being a popular worldwide franchise, left a significant mark in contemporary popular culture. Pokemon characters have become icons of pop culture, for example, two different Pikachu balloons in the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade, a Pokémon -themed planes operated all orders have been fulfilled, Souvenirs, and so a theme Park that was in Nagoya, Japan, in 2005 and 2006 in Taipei. The pokemon appeared on the cover of Time magazine in the United States in 1999. The Comedy Central show drawn together has a character named Ling-Ling, which is a parody of Pikachu. Several other shows such as the Simpsons, South Park and robot Chicken references and parodies of pokémon, among other series. Pokemon was featured on VH1s I love the 90s: part DEUX. Live action shows based on anime called Pokemon live! tour of the United States in late 2000. Jim butcher cites Pokémon as one of the inspirations for the Codex Alera series of novels.
Pokemon even made their mark in science. This includes Pets named after pokemon such as Stentorceps weedlei name Pokemon Weedle for the similarities and Chilicola Moncton Charizard name Charizard Pokemon. There is also a protein named after Pikachu called Pikachurin.
In November 2001, Nintendo opened a store called the Pokémon center in new York city, in Rockefeller center, modeled two other stores Pokemon center in Tokyo and Osaka, and the name is a staple of the videogame series. Pokémon centers are fictional buildings where trainers take their injured pokémon to be healed after the battle. The store sold Pokémon merchandise on a total amount of two floors, with items ranging from collectible shirts stuffed Pokemon plush toys. The shop also has Pokemon distributing machine in which players would place their game to receive an egg of the pokemon that were issued at that time. The shop also there were tables that were open for players of Pokémon trading card game duel each other or employee. The store was closed and replaced by the Nintendo World store on may 14, 2005. Four pokemon Center kiosks to put in shopping centers in the Seattle area. Pokemon online-shop center was renewed on 6 August 2014.
Professor Joseph Tobin believed that the success of the franchise due to the long list of names that can be learned by children and repeated in groups of their peers. Its rich fictional universe provides ample opportunities for discussion and demonstration of knowledge in front of peers. The names of the creatures were linked to its characteristics, which converged with the childrens belief that names have symbolic power. Children can choose their favourite pokémon and affirm their individuality and at the same time confirming their compliance with the Groups values, and they can distinguish themselves from others, arguing that they liked and what they didnt like that each Chapter. Pokémon gained popularity because it gives a sense of belonging to the wider circle of children, and lost it quickly when many of these children found that the identity groups were too big and were looking for a personality that would distinguish them into smaller groups.
The story of pokémon was marked at times of rivalry with the Digimon media franchise that debuted at a similar time. Described as "E" on IGNs Juan Castro, Digimon has not enjoyed a level of international popularity or success Pokemons, but it has a lot of loyal fans. IGNs Lucas M. Thomas stated that pokémon is Digimon with "constant competition and comparison", attributing the formations relative success in the simplicity of its evolution mechanic as opposed to the series. Both have been noted for conceptual and stylistic similarities of the sources, such as gaming. There is debate among fans over which of the two franchises came first. In fact, the first pokémon media, Pokémon red and green, was initially released on 27 February 1996, whereas the Digimon virtual pet was released on 26 June 1997.
6.1. Cultural influence. Fan community. (Фан-сообщество)
While Pokemons target audience is children, early buyers of Pokemon omega ruby and alpha Sapphire were in their 20s. Many fans are adults who initially played games as children, and then returned to the series.
Bulbapedia, the Wiki-encyclopedia that is associated with a long-standing fan of the Bulbagarden website, is "the Internets most detailed database project Pokemon". Jonathan Zarra created location-based chat app GoChat for pokemon to go. Another popular news site Serebii Pokemon created by Joe Merrick in October 1999.
A considerable community around the Pokemon video game metagame exists for a long time, analyzing the best ways to use each pokemon their potential in the competition. The most prolific competitive community University Smogon, which created a common level-based combat system. Smogon is associated with the online Pokemon game called Pokemon showdown, in which players create teams and fight against other players worldwide using the competitive levels created by Smogon.
In early 2014, an anonymous video streamer on Twitch started to twitch plays pokémon, an experiment trying to play in subsequent games pokemon beginning with the red.
A challenge called the Nuzlocke Challenge was created in order for the old players of the series again to enjoy Pokemon, but with a twist. The player is only allowed to capture the first pokemon encountered in each area. If they did not succeed in capturing that pokémon, there are no second chances. When a pokémon faints it is considered dead and must be released or stored in computer permanently. If a player faints, the game is considered over and the player must restart. The original idea was to have 2-3 rules that the community is built on. There are many fan made Pokemon games that contain a game mode similar to the Nuzlocke challenge, such as Pokemon Uranium.
A study by Stanford neuroscience published in Nature performed magnetic resonance imaging scan Pokemon 11 experts and 11 Controls, finding that seeing Pokemon stimulates activity in the visual cortex in a different place than it is caused by the recognition of faces, places or words, showing the brain the possibility of establishing such specialized fields.
- Pokemon is the name of a subculture among Chile s youth that surfaced in the mid - 2000s and began to decline in late 2009. By 2012, it was considered extinct
- The gameplay of the Pokemon video game series involves the catching and training of fictional creatures called Pokemon and using them to battle other
- Pokemon ポケモン, Pokemon abbreviated from the Japanese title of Pocket Monsters ポケットモンスター, Poketto Monsutā and currently advertised in English as Pokemon
- Pokemon is a series of role - playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokemon Company. Over the years, a number of
- The Pokemon franchise revolves around 895 fictional species of collectible monsters, each having unique designs and skills. Conceived by Satoshi Tajiri
- Pokemon Ranger ポケモンレンジャー, Pokemon Renjā is an action role - playing video game developed by HAL Laboratory and Creatures Inc., published by The Pokemon
- Pokemon Diamond Version and Pokemon Pearl Version are role - playing video games developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo for
- Pokemon Go is a 2016 augmented reality AR mobile game developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with The Pokemon Company for iOS and Android
- Pokemon is a series of video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokemon Company as part of the Pokemon media franchise. Created
- The Pokemon Trading Card Game ポケモンカードゲーム, Pokemon Kādo Gēmu, Pokemon Card Game abbreviated to PTCG or Pokemon TCG, is a collectible card game, based
- games Pokemon Red and Blue. The following list details the 151 Pokemon of Generation I in order of their National Pokedex number. The first Pokemon Bulbasaur
- Pokemon Red Version and Pokemon Blue Version are role - playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy and Game
- Pokemon Ruby Version and Pokemon Sapphire Version are role - playing video games developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo for
- the Pokemon franchise features 86 fictional species of creatures introduced to the core video game series in the 2016 Nintendo 3DS games Pokemon Sun and
- The Pokemon Company 株式会社ポケモン, Kabushiki gaisha Pokemon is a Japanese company that is responsible for brand management, production, marketing and licensing
- The Pokemon Mini officially stylized as Pokemon mini is a handheld game console that was designed and manufactured by Nintendo and themed around the
- Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, released in Japan as Pokemon XD Yami no Kaze Dark Lugia ポケモンXD 闇の旋風ダーク ルギア, Pokemon Ekkusudī Yami no Senpū Dāku Rugia, Pokemon
- Pokemon Ranch みんなのポケモン牧場, Minna no Pokemon Bokujō, Everyone s Pokemon Ranch is a Pokemon video game developed for the Wii by Ambrella. My Pokemon Ranch
- Pokemon Snap is a first - person rail shooter and simulation video game co - developed by HAL Laboratory and Pax Softnica and published by Nintendo for the
- Pokemon Origins, known in Japan as Pocket Monsters: The Origin ポケットモンスター THE ORIGIN, Poketto Monsutā Ji Orijin is a Japanese anime television miniseries
- Game Freak s Pokemon media franchise created by Satoshi Tajiri. Mew is a small, pink, Psychic - type Mythical Pokemon It was added to Pokemon Red and Blue
- the Pokemon franchise features 135 fictional species of creatures introduced to the core video game series in the 2002 Game Boy Advance games Pokemon Ruby
- Pokemon Colosseum is a role - playing video game developed by Genius Sonority, published by The Pokemon Company and distributed by Nintendo as part of the
- Pokemon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition, more commonly known as Pokemon Yellow Version, is a 1998 role - playing video game developed by Game Freak
- Pokemon Gold Version and Pokemon Silver Version are role - playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy and Game
- Pokemon Rumble titled Melee Pokemon Scramble 乱戦 ポケモンスクランブル, Ransen Pokemon Sukuranburu in Japan is a beat em up video game in the Pokemon series
- Pokemon Trozei released as Pokemon Link in Europe, is a Pokemon - themed puzzle video game for the Nintendo DS. It was released in Japan on October 20
- Pokemon is a media franchise created by video game designer Satoshi Tajiri that centers on fictional creatures called Pokemon To date, there have been
- Pokemon The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon is a special hour - long episode of the Pokemon anime series created for the tenth anniversary of the franchise
- This is a list of characters in the Pokemon franchise, including the games, anime series, and manga series. A single character may appear in multiple