- Checkers movie 1937, the 1937 American drama film.
- Checkers film 1913 lost silent film.
- Checkers American group, vocal group of the 1950s years.
- Checkers game, Board game.
- Roman checkers, a young adult fiction novel by Australian author John Marsden.
- Checkers film of 1919, lost 1919 American silent film melodrama.
- Checkers is a Japanese band, a Japanese idol group of the 1980s.
1. Brands and businesses. (Бренды и компании)
- Chain checkers supermarket, a supermarket chain in South Africa.
- Checkers food stores, a supermarket chain, channel Islands.
- Checkers fast food, American chain of fast food restaurants.
2. Teams for ice hockey. (Команды по хоккею)
- Charlotte checkers, American Hockey League.
- Oakland checkers, part of the California hockey League from 1930 to 1933.
- The Indianapolis checkers, a non-existent team.
- Columbus checkers, former team.
3. Other purposes. (Других целей)
- Sorbus Torminalis or checkers tree species.
- Checkers speech Richard Nixon in 1952, calling him a dog named checkers.
- Chequers, country residence of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- The plan Checkers, the informal name for the future of relations between the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Eastern Hockey League and Southern Hockey League, 1956 1977 Charlotte Checkers 1993 2010 a defunct team in the ECHL, 1993 2010 Checkers disambiguation
- checkering, a surface applied to wooden gunstocks to provide a non - slip grip see Gunsmith Check disambiguation Checkerboard Checkers disambiguation
- baseball meaning a deferral Checker disambiguation Checkers disambiguation Checkmate disambiguation Chek disambiguation Czech disambiguation
- Tiers may refer to: Ultra checkers a variant of checkers Tiers, a municipality in South Tyrol Tiers, the French for triens or tremissis, coins of the
- This may also refer to: Chess in China international, western, chess Chinese Chess Association Chinese checkers Wei qi Go Chess disambiguation
- Mother Rally s, another brand of the American fast - food restaurant chain Checkers Windows Rally, a network simplification technology produced by Microsoft
- that attempts to verify written text for grammatical correctness. Grammar checkers are most often implemented as a feature of a larger program, such as a
- applications. Some spell checkers have separate support for medical dictionaries to help prevent medical errors. The first spell checkers were verifiers instead
- drafts superstars to different WWE brands Draughts, board game, a.k.a. checkers The Draft The League the series premiere of the FX TV channel television
- lightweight rower Carl Buster Smith 1921 1992 eleven - time champion pool checkers player and international draughts player Carl Herbert Smith 1950 2004
- 1867 1942 Irish author and journalist William F. Ryan 1907 1954 American checkers player William A. Ryan 1919 2001 politician from Michigan Will Ryan
- Each player starts with all fifteen checkers on the 24 - point. It is usual, but not necessary, to place only 2 checkers at the start and add the others as
- Rapper and Action Bronson from the album Acid Rap Nana a single by The Checkers Japanese band 1986 Nana a composition by Federico Moreno Torroba Nana
- may refer to: The row farthest from the player in draughts checkers KingsRow is a checkers engine. Kings Row a 1942 film which tells the story of a group
- Checker Federation, a non - profit organization governing the game of American checkers in the US American Culinary Federation, a professional chefs organization
- political scientist and novelist Charles Walker checkers player born 1934 former Mississippi state checkers champion and minister Charles Walker liturgist
- Benedictine nuns equivalent to the male Dom An old word for the game pieces in the game of draughts or checkers A nickname of NBA player Damian Lillard
- Damka is the Israeli name for English draughts or Checkers Damka may also refer to: Damka, One of the two space dogs surviving the fated prototype Vostok
- Laska may refer to: Lasca or Laska a variant of checkers Lasca, an 1882 poem by Frank Desprez Several places in Poland: Laska, Chojnice County Laska
- municipality in the Philippines Duke of Alburquerque, a Spanish aristocratic title Alquerque, a board game considered to be the parent of draughts checkers
- or corrupted. Undeletion utilities are sometimes more convenient. Disk checkers scan an operating hard drive and check for logical filesystem or physical
- Nemesis 2002 the 10th Star Trek movie Nemesis draughts player a checkers engine Gradius video game a 1985 arcade game known outside Japan as
- Charlotte Clippers may refer to Charlotte Clippers EHL later the Charlotte Checkers a team in the Eastern Hockey League from 1956 1977 Charlotte Clippers
- Kinging may refer to: Kinging, piece - promoting move in draughts including checkers Kinging, sexual practice of facesitting Kinging, a.k.a. drag kinging
- modelling language, used in model checking by the CMU SMV and NuSMV model checkers Samedan Airport Switzerland IATA airport code SMV Santa Maria Valley
- ships Chinook draughts player a computer program that plays draughts checkers Chinook newspaper an underground newspaper in Denver, Colorado, U.S
- muscle, in the forearm Fused connection unit, in UK electrical wiring Fact Checkers Unit, an American comedy series Ferrovia Centrale Umbra, a railway line
- Pronk born 1979 Dutch ballet dancer Ryan Pronk born 1986 American checkers player Pronk, a portmanteau of progressive punk another name for post - punk
- Soomyoung C101 in South Korea. Blue Rain, album by Japanese group The Checkers Japanese band Blue Rain, album by Korean group Fin.K.L Blue Rain song
- a Fairy chess piece which captures by hopping over its victim as in checkers Locust, a quadruped Covenant anti - building vehicle in the video game Halo
checker pieces checkers is solved checkers notation checkers rules draughts 2 player english draughts international draughts scoring in checkers draughts checkers player solved rules international is solved disambiguating disambiguated scoring scoring in disambiguate checker notation pieces disambiguation english draught checkers draughts english draughts checkers notation checker pieces checkers rules checkers is solved draughts player neurodraughts chequers disambiguating disambiguation disambiguate disambiguated draught draughts
|Generalized Type Based Disambiguation of Meta Programs with. concrete object syntax without explicit disambiguation. method This forest is reduced tree by a disambiguating type checker for the meta language. To.. .. Generalized Type Based Disambiguation of Meta Programs with. concrete object syntax without explicit disambiguation. method This forest is reduced tree by a disambiguating type checker for the meta language. To.. .. Draughts Academic Kids. This will cause the type checker to spit out all sorts of informative messages. 3 Vect 2 Integer Idris Cant disambiguate name: Prelude.. .. Phrases with checkers RhymeZone. Abstract. Confusion set disambiguation is typical task for grammar checkers like the free LanguageTool. In this paper we present a neural network based. .. Seeing More Than Whitespace Tokenisation and Disambiguation. Feb 26, 2019 Abstract. Communities of lesser resourced languages like North Sami benefit from language tools such as spell checkers and grammar. .. Generalized Type Based Disambiguation of Meta Programs with. Using lexical disambiguation and named entity recognition to improve correction Module 1 based on a classical spelling checker, means that it is. .. Using lexical disambiguation and named entity recognition to. Jan 3, 2020 For other uses, see disambiguation. Draughts British or Checkers American English is a group of strategy board. .. Tokenisation and Disambiguation in a North Sami Grammar Checker. Phrases that contain word: supermarket chain disambiguation fast food game The Checkers. .. Checkers disambiguation Visually. Jun 17, 2005 For alternative meanings see disambiguation. Draughts, also known as checkers, is a group of board games which involve the.||design of the TechScribe term checker for ASD STE100. Patterns language for POS disambiguation in a style checker. Mike Unwalla. Source location:. .. pedias legion of editors are its weapon against fake news. Communities of lesser resourced languages like North Sami benefit from language tools such as spell and grammar checkers to improve literacy.. .. Seeing more than whitespace Tokenisation and disambiguation in. 200.000 volunteers have become fact checkers of the internet. April 27, 2018. Timmons. By Hanna Kozlowska & Heather. .. Draughts pedia. Draughts or checkers is a group strategy board games for two players which involve diagonal moves of uniform game pieces and mandatory captures by. .. Development of neural network based rules for confusion set. This forest is reduced tree by a disambiguating type checker for the meta language. To validate our method we have developed embeddings of several. .. Miscellaneous Idris.3.1 documentation. Seeing more than whitespace. Tokenisation and disambiguation in a North Sami grammar checker. Linda Wiechetek. UiT The Arctic University of Norway.. .. Patterns language for POS disambiguation in a style checker. Communities of lesser resourced languages like North Sami benefit from language tools such as spell and grammar checkers to improve literacy.. .. Tokenisation and disambiguation in a North Sami grammar checker. Jan 23, 2019 For each language, rules are in files grammar. xml. term checker uses the English disa and.|