Топ-100 ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 66

ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 66


                                               

Old Bunnell State Bank Building

The Old Bunnell State Bank Building is a historic site in Bunnell, Florida, located between 101 through 107 North Bay Street. On June 25, 1992, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The Bunnell State Bank was incorporated ...

                                               

Cherokee Grove

The Princess Place Preserve is a historic site in Palm Coast, Florida. It is located between SR A1A and I-95, on Pellicer Creek, just south of the St. Johns/Flagler county line. On May 2, 1997, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Histor ...

                                               

Dr. Malcolm Nicholson Farmhouse

The Dr. Malcolm Nicholson Farmhouse is a historic farmhouse in Havana, Florida, United States. It is located at 200 Coca-Cola Avenue, on SR 12 west of Havana. On October 28, 1994, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Ope ...

                                               

Old Philadelphia Presbyterian Church

The Old Philadelphia Presbyterian Church is a historic church in Quincy, Florida. It is located five miles north of Quincy, off SR 65 on County Road 272. On February 24, 1975, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Stockton-Curry House

The Stockton-Curry House is a historic house located at 121 North Duval Street in Quincy, Florida. It is locally significant as a surviving example of antebellum-era Classic Revival architecture.

                                               

Albert Carlton Estate

The Albert Carlton Estate is a historic site in Wauchula, Florida, located at 302 East Bay Street. On October 3, 1991, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Forrey Building and Annex

The Forrey Building and Annex is a historic site in LaBelle, Florida. It is located at 264 through 282 Bridge Street. On July 28, 1995, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Spring Lake Community Center

Spring Lake Community Center is a national historic site located at 4184 Spring Lake Highway, Spring Lake, Florida in Hernando County. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 20, 2009.

                                               

Old Pinecrest Hotel

The Old Pinecrest Hotel is a historic site in Avon Park, Florida, United States. It was located at 1609 South Lake Lotela Drive, on the shores of Lake Lotela. In 1989, it was listed as the Pinecrest Hotel - Florida Capital of the Age of Enlighten ...

                                               

Cockroach Key

Cockroach Key is a historic site near Ruskin, Florida, United States. It is located south of the Little Manatee River, roughly three miles west of Sun City. On December 4, 1973, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Downtown Plant City Commercial District

The Downtown Plant City Commercial District is a U.S. historic district located in Plant City, Florida. The district is bounded by Baker and Wheeler Streets and the Seaboard Coast Line RR tracks. It contains 38 historic buildings.

                                               

Downtown Plant City Historic Residential District

The Downtown Plant City Historic Residential District is a U.S. historic district located in Plant City, Florida. The district is bounded by North Drane, Thomas, West Tever, Franklin, and Carey Streets. It contains 185 historic buildings.

                                               

Moseley Homestead

The Moseley Homestead is a historic home in Brandon, Florida. Built in 1886 it is located at 1820 West Brandon Boulevard. On January 31, 1985, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

North Plant City Residential District

The North Plant City Residential District is a U.S. historic district located in Plant City, Florida. The district is bounded by Herring, Wheeler, Tever and Palmer Streets. It contains 73 historic buildings.

                                               

Palmetto Beach Historic District

The Palmetto Beach Historic District is an historic district in Tampa, Florida. It is just south of Ybor City. The neighborhood was platted in 1894. Four cigar factories were built there, the first in 1895. The district was added to the National ...

                                               

West Tampa Historic District

The West Tampa Historic District is a U.S. historic district situated in the larger neighborhood of West Tampa in the city of Tampa, Florida. It is bounded by Cypress and Ivy Streets, Fremont and Habana Avenues, encompasses approximately 273 acre ...

                                               

Houses on the National Register of Historic Places in Hillsborough County, Florida

                                               

Hillsborough County, Florida Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Florida State Road 252 (pre-1945)

                                               

McKee Botanical Garden

The McKee Botanical Garden) is a non-profit, subtropical botanical garden in Vero Beach, Florida. It is located at 350 U.S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, Florida. It was founded in 1929, when Waldo Sexton and Arthur G. McKee purchased an 80-acre tropica ...

                                               

Osceola Park Historic Residential District

The Osceola Park Historic Residential District is in Vero Beach, Florida. It contains the homes of several former city officials from as far back as the 1920s. On January 13, 2013 it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. The Osce ...

                                               

Pueblo Arcade

The Pueblo Arcade is a historic building in Vero Beach, Florida. Located at 2044 14th Street, the Pueblo Arcade was built in the Mission/Spanish Revival style in 1926 by local contractors Blackford and Davis. This structure was very popular among ...

                                               

Royal Park Arcade

The Royal Park Arcade is a historic site in Vero Beach, Florida. It is located at 1059 21st Street. On July 31, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Treasure Hammock Ranch Farmstead

Treasure Hammock Ranch Farmstead is a national historic site located at 8005 37th Street, Vero Beach, Florida in Indian River County. The farmstead is part of the Treasure Hammock Ranch, used for cattle farming since 1943 when Sexton family bough ...

                                               

Vero Beach Diesel Power Plant

The Vero Beach Diesel Power Plant is a historic power plant in Vero Beach, Florida. Located at 1133 19th Place, the Vero Beach Diesel Power Plant was built in 1926 replacing an earlier power plant due to the areas extensive growth. It was built i ...

                                               

Vero station

Vero station, also known as Vero Beach station, is a historic Florida East Coast Railway train station in Vero Beach, Florida. It is located at 2336 Fourteenth Avenue. On January 6, 1987, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Pla ...

                                               

Great Oaks (Greenwood, Florida)

The Great Oaks is a historic site in Greenwood, Florida. It is located south of the junction of SR 69 and 71. In 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. It was built during 1857 to 1861. Its NRHP nomination states: Gr ...

                                               

Theophilus West House

The Theophilus West House is a historic site in Marianna, Florida. On December 26, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Girardeau House

Girardeau House is a national historic site located at 950 East Washington Street, Monticello, Florida in Jefferson County. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 30, 2011.

                                               

Turnbull-Ritter House

                                               

Wirick-Simmons House

The Wirick-Simmons House is a historic home in Monticello, Florida. It is located at Jefferson and Pearl Streets. On June 30, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The house owned by the Jefferson County Historical ...

                                               

Blandford (Mount Dora, Florida)

Blandford is a historic building at 28242 Lake Terry Drive near Mount Dora, Florida, United States. On November 1, 2007, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Ferran Park and the Alice McClelland Memorial Bandshell

Ferran Park and the Alice McClelland Memorial Bandshell is a historic site in Eustis, Florida. It is located at the junction of Ferran Park Road and Orange Avenue, on Lake Eustis. On June 23, 1994, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Hi ...

                                               

Harper House (Montverde, Florida)

The Harper House is a historic home in Montverde, Florida. It is located at 17408 East Porter Avenue. On September 15, 2004, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

LaRoe Family Homestead Historic District

LaRoe Family Homestead Historic District is a historic district in Eustis, Florida, near the corner of West County Road 44 and East Orange Avenue. It consists of a complex of buildings, nine of which are contributing properties to the district. T ...

                                               

Purdy Villa

The Purdy Villa is a historic U.S. home in Eustis, Florida. It is located at 3045 Eudora Road. On March 10, 2004, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Archeological Resources of the Caloosahatchee Region MPS

The following buildings were added to the National Register of Historic Places as part of the Archeological Resources of the Caloosahatchee Region Multiple Property Submission.

                                               

Lee County Multiple Property Submission

                                               

Dean Park Historic Residential District

Dean Park Historic Residential District is a national historic district located at Fort Myers, Florida in Lee County. Its context is very similar to the one in the early 1920s, when the district was built. It was added to the National Register of ...

                                               

Menge-Hansen Marine Ways

Menge-Hansen Marine Ways is a national historic site located at 5605 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers, Florida in Lee County. It is a shipyard on the Orange River built in the 1880s. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.

                                               

William H. Towles House

The William H. Towles House is a historic house at 2050 McGregor Boulevard in Fort Myers, Florida. On May 29, 2008, it was added to the US National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Billingsley Farm

The Billingsley Farm is a historic place in Wadesboro, Florida, United States. It is located at 3640 Oakhurst Lane. On September 5, 2007, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Bradleys Country Store Complex

Bradleys Country Store Complex is located 12 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida, United States on Centerville Road in the community of Felkel, Florida. Bradleys Country Store complex has 17 buildings, most frame vernacular, on 31 acres of land.

                                               

Chaires Community Historic District

The Chaires Community Historic District is a U.S. historic district located in Chaires, Florida. The district runs roughly along Chaires Cross Road, Road to the Lake, and Hancock Street. It contains 15 historic buildings. With the exception of a ...

                                               

Meridian Road

Meridian Road is a national historic site that runs roughly between John Hancock Dr. in Tallahassee, Florida to Georgia State Line. Its relevance is associated with the development of Leon County, as it was used to move agricultural products from ...

                                               

Miccosukee Methodist Church

The Miccosukee Methodist Church is a historic church in Miccosukee, Florida. It is located on County Road 59, south of the junction with State Road 151. On June 28, 1996, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Strickland-Herold House

The Strickland-Herold House is a historic home in Miccosukee, Florida, United States. It is located at Main Street, northwest of junction of Moccasin Gap Road and State Road 59. On January 9, 1997, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Hi ...

                                               

Dial-Goza House

The Dial-Goza House is a historic U.S. house in Madison, Florida. It is located at 105 Northeast Marion Street. On July 24, 1973, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Dr. Chandler Holmes Smith House

The Dr. Chandler Holmes Smith House is a historic house in Madison, Florida, United States. It is located at 302 North Range Street. On March 26, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Wardlaw–Smith House

The Wardlaw–Smith House is a U.S. historic building in Madison, Florida. It is located at 103 North Washington Street. On June 30, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Bought in 1988 by North Florida Community Coll ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation