Топ-100 ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 53

ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 53



                                               

Liberty Hall (Americus, Georgia)

Not to be confused with Liberty Hall The Simpson Plantation, also known as Liberty Hall, is a historic plantation southeast of Americus, Georgia on South Lee Street. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 25, 1980. I ...

                                               

Smithonia, Georgia

Smithonia is an unincorporated community in Oglethorpe County, Georgia, United States at the intersection of Crawford-Smithonia and Smithonia Roads. It is also the name of a historical plantation listed on the National Register of Historic Places ...

                                               

Disharoons plantation

Disharoons plantation was located in Tensas Parish, Louisiana and was used as a steamboat landing on the Mississippi River by Union Gen. Ulysses S. Grant during the American Civil War.

                                               

Worthingtons Range

Worthingtons Range, "Howards Chance", "Howards Range", or "Tierney Gambrel Roof House", is a historic slave plantation located between Clarksville, Columbia and Simpsonville in Howard County, Maryland, United States. Rachel Worthington - 1776 set ...

                                               

Cliffs Plantation

The land of the Mount Hope Plantation was acquired by Thomas and Alexander Henderson, two planters of Scottish descent, in 1828. When Thomas Henderson died in 1857, it was inherited by his son John W. Henderson, an 1853 graduate of Oakland Colleg ...

                                               

Langsdale Plantation

The Langsdale Plantation, also known as Prairie Place, is a historic plantation in Clarke County, Mississippi, USA. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since May 22, 1980.

                                               

Saragossa (Natchez, Mississippi)

The plantation was established in 1823 by Dr Stephen Duncan 1787-1867, the wealthiest cotton planter and the second largest slaveowner in the Antebellum South. Cotton was the main cash crop grown here. In 1835, William St. John Elliot purchased t ...

                                               

Brookgreen Plantation

                                               

Long Point Plantation (38CH321)

Long Point Plantation is a historic plantation site located near Mount Pleasant, Charleston County, South Carolina. The plantation was built sometime between 1719 and 1763, but "comes of age" during the 19th century. The plantation house and stru ...

                                               

Milldam Rice Mill and Rice Barn

Milldam Rice Mill and Rice Barn, also known as Kinloch Plantation, is a historic rice plantation property and national historic district located near Georgetown, Georgetown County, South Carolina. The district encompasses 1 contributing building, ...

                                               

Peters Point Plantation

Peters Point was built by Isaac Jenkins Mikell in 1840. The house was built at the intersection of St. Pierres Creek and Fishing Creek. The site was Gen. Lafayette’s departure point from the island in 1826 after he visited the island during a sou ...

                                               

Glenblythe Plantation

The Glenblythe Plantation is a former plantation in Gay Hill, Washington County, Texas. Before the American Civil War, it was cultivated with slave labor.

                                               

Peach Point Plantation

Peach Point Plantation was the homestead and domicile of early Texas settlers Emily Austin Perry, James Franklin Perry, William Joel Bryan Stephen F. Austin, and Guy Morrison Bryan. Peach Point Plantation is located in Jones Creek, Brazoria Count ...

                                               

Boldrup Plantation Archeological Site

Boldrup Plantation Archeological Site is a historic archaeological site located at Newport News, Virginia. It was the location of a 17th-century plantation and now the site of a modern residential development. During the 17th century, Boldrup Pla ...

                                               

King of All Places (Smithfield, Virginia)

King of All Places is a former plantation on the eastern side of Cypress Creek in Smithfield, Virginia. The plantation manor house dates from 1806. The plantation was founded by the Grimes family. The plantation was subdivided during the 1950s to ...

                                               

Newington Archaeological Site

Newington Archaeological Site is a historic plantation and archaeological site located at King and Queen Courthouse, King and Queen County, Virginia. It was the birthplace and childhood home of Carter Braxton, a signatory of the Declaration of In ...

                                               

Presquile Plantation

Presquile Plantation was a plantation located in southeastern Chesterfield County, Virginia built in the mid 18th century probably by Richard Randolph II of Curles, a grandson of William Randolph the Immigrant. The site of the plantation was just ...

                                               

Salisbury (Chesterfield County, Virginia)

Salisbury was a house and plantation in northwestern Chesterfield County, Virginia in the Southside area of Metro Richmond, Virginia. It was most likely built in the early 1760s by Abraham Salle, a descendant of Huguenot refugees fleeing persecut ...

                                               

Smithfield Plantation (Fredericksburg, Virginia)

For the plantation in Port Allen, Louisiana, see Smithfield Plantation. Smithfield Plantation is a former historic plantation house and estate in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, four miles south of the city of Fredericksburg, that is now a country ...

                                               

Barrow Hill Plantation

Barrow Hill Plantation was a large cotton plantation of 3.990 acres located in central Leon County, Florida, United States. It was established by John S. Winthrop.

                                               

Burgesstown Plantation

Burgesstown Plantation was a large cotton plantation of 8.100 acres in northern Leon County, Florida, United States established by Frederich R. Cotten between 1850 and 1855.

                                               

Casa de Laga Plantation

Casa de Laga Plantation was a moderate sized cotton plantation of 1.228 acres located in west central Leon County, Florida, United States established by George Alexander Croom. It was also known as the Ball and McCabe Place and later as Shidzuoka.

                                               

Chemonie Plantation

Chemonie Plantation was a medium-sized cotton plantation of 1.840 acres in northern Leon County, Florida, United States established by Hector Braden.

                                               

Clifford Place Plantation

Clifford Place Plantation or Clifford Place was a cotton plantation of unknown size, located in southern Leon County, Florida, United States, owned by George Taliaferro Ward. Clifford Place would have been in the vicinity of Waverly Plantation an ...

                                               

Horseshoe Plantation

Horseshoe Plantation is an 11.000-acre cotton plantation located in northern Leon County, Florida and established around 1840 by Dr. Edward Bradford, a planter from Enfield, North Carolina. It is currently owned and maintained by Frederic C. Hami ...

                                               

Ingleside Plantation

Ingleside Plantation was a medium sized cotton plantation of 2.620 acres located in extreme northeast Leon County, Florida and established by Joel C. Blake.

                                               

Joseph Chaires Plantation

Joseph Chaires Plantation was a large cotton plantation of 3.800 acres located in southern Leon County, Florida, United States owned by Joseph Chaires.

                                               

La Grange Plantation

La Grange Plantation was a large cotton plantation of 4.150 acres located in central Leon County, Florida, United States established by Joseph John Williams.

                                               

Live Oak Plantation, Florida

Live Oak Plantation was originally a small cotton plantation of 1.560 acres located in central Leon County, Florida, United States established by John Branch who arrived in Florida in 1832 and served as Florida Territorial Governor while living a ...

                                               

Oaklawn Plantation (Leon County, Florida)

Oaklawn Plantation was a large plantation of 5326 acres in northern Leon County in the U.S. state of Florida. It was established around 1850 by Captain William Lester of Burke County, Georgia.

                                               

Orchard Pond Plantation

Orchard Pond Plantation was a large cotton plantation originally of 8754 acres, developed and owned in the 19th century by Richard Keith Call, attorney, planter and future Territorial Governor, in what is now northwestern Leon County, Florida, Un ...

                                               

R. G. Shepard Plantation

The R. G. Shepard Plantation was a small cotton plantation of 1.400 acres located in south central Leon County, Florida, United States established by R.G. Shepard.

                                               

Ring Oak Plantation

Ring Oak originally was the land of antebellum cotton plantations Blakely Plantation and Ingleside Plantation. Prior to it having a name, this 13.000 acres 5.300 ha property began as a venture sometimes referred to as the Ireland-Ingalls ownershi ...

                                               

Robert W. Williams Plantation

The Robert W. Williams Plantation was a small cotton plantation located in of approximately 800 acres located in northern Leon County, Florida, U.S. established by Robert W. Williams.

                                               

Tuscawilla Plantation

Tuscawilla Plantation was a large cotton plantation of 3.000 acres located in eastern Leon County, Florida, United States established by George W. Parkhill.

                                               

W. G. Ponder Plantation

The William G. Ponder Plantation was a large cotton plantation of over 5.756 acres situated in northeastern Leon County, Florida, United States and established by William G. Ponder.

                                               

Walnut Hill Plantation

Walnut Hill Plantation was a small cotton plantation of 2.120 acres located in northern Leon County, Florida, United States owned by Thomas Anderson Bradford.

                                               

Water Oak Plantation

Water Oak Plantation was a small cotton plantation of 1.840 acres located in northern Leon County, Florida, United States established by Richard Bradford.

                                               

Alberta CCF/NDP leaders

                                               

Leaders of the British Columbia CCF/NDP

                                               

Co-operative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1957 Canadian federal election

                                               

Co-operative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1958 Canadian federal election

                                               

Manitoba Cooperative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1949 Manitoba provincial election

The Manitoba Cooperative Commonwealth Federation was the primary opposition party in the 1949 provincial election, challenging the coalition government of Liberal-Progressives and Progressive Conservatives. Seven of the partys candidates were ele ...

                                               

Manitoba Cooperative Commonwealth Federation candidates in the 1953 Manitoba provincial election

The Manitoba Cooperative Commonwealth Federation existed from 1933 to 1961, and was the dominant socialist party in the province during its existence. The party nominated 25 candidates in the 1953 provincial election, five of whom were elected. S ...

                                               

Leaders of the Nova Scotia CCF/NDP

                                               

Leaders of the Saskatchewan CCF/NDP

                                               

Ranches on the National Register of Historic Places in Arizona

                                               

Ranches on the National Register of Historic Places in Utah

                                               

Beaver Creek Ranch Headquarters

The Beaver Creek Ranch Headquarters, in the vicinity of Buffalo in the Powder River Basin in Johnson County, Wyoming, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014. The ranch has been known as Schoonover Ranch, as Harriet Ranch, ...

                                               

Circle Ranch

The Circle Ranch, also known as the R.L. Miller Ranch has been continuously operated as a working cattle ranch for more than 100 years. Located in Sublette County, Wyoming, it was first occupied as a homestead by Otto Liefer between 1878 and 1880 ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →