Топ-100 ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 270

ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 270



                                               

Kiebingen

The territories of the following localities adjoin to Kiebingen, they are called clockwise beginning in the north: Wurmlingen, Hirschau, Buhl and Rottenburg town, all in the admin. district of Tubingen. Wurmlingen is also a suburb of Rottenburg, ...

                                               

Obernau (Rottenburg)

The territories of the following villages adjoin to Obernau, they are called clockwise beginning in the north: Nellingsheim, Bad Niedernau, Schwalldorf and Bieringen. All villages are in the admin. district of Tubingen.

                                               

Oberndorf (Rottenburg)

Oberdorf has a territory of 614 hectares. Thereof fall 70.1% upon agriculturally used area, 15.7% upon forest area, 13.7% upon settlement area and roads, 0.2% upon water expanse and 0.3% upon other.

                                               

Schwalldorf

Schwalldorf is a suburban district of Rottenburg am Neckar in the administrative district of Tubingen in Baden-Wurttemberg.

                                               

Seebronn

The area of the district is 811 hectares. Thereof fall 73.0% upon agriculturally used area, 13.9% upon forest area, 11.8% upon settlement area and roads and 1.3% upon other.

                                               

Weiler (Rottenburg)

The area of the district is 384 hectares. Thereof fall 53.3% upon agriculturally used area, 35.5% upon forest area, 10.3% upon settlement area and roads, 0.3% upon water expanse and 0.5% upon other.

                                               

Wendelsheim (Rottenburg)

The territories of the following localities adjoin to Wendelsheim, they are called clockwise beginning in the north: Oberndorf, Wurmlingen, Rottenburg town, Seebronn. All bordering localities are in the administrative district of Tubingen, and al ...

                                               

Wurmlingen (Rottenburg)

Wurmlingen is a suburban district of Rottenburg am Neckar in the administrative district of Tubingen in Baden-Wurttemberg. It is famous for its chapel, located atop a hill, which is the subject of a famous poem by Ludwig Uhland.

                                               

Neckarfront

The Neckarfront is one of the most famous places and a heritage tourist attraction in Tubingen, Germany. It is an ensemble of multi-storey, gabled residential buildings on the Neckar river between the Eberhard Brigde over the river, and upriver t ...

                                               

FC Amberg

                                               

Theater Ansbach

Theater Ansbach is a theatre in Bavaria, Germany. It was founded in 2007 by the Ansbacher cooperative "Kultur im Schloss" and directed by playwright Jurgen Eick. The theater Ansbach, registered as "theater Ansbach - Culture on the lap", is the la ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in Ansbach

                                               

Basilica of SS. Peter and Alexander, Aschaffenburg

                                               

Buildings and structures in Aschaffenburg

                                               

Buildings and structures in Bamberg

                                               

Buildings and structures in Bayreuth

                                               

Creidlitz

Creidlitz is a southern suburb of 1705 inhabitants of the city of Coburg in the county of Upper Franconia in the state of Bavaria in Germany.

                                               

Ketschendorf (Coburg)

The village is adjacent to the city of Coburg, along with the Coburger neighborhoods of Creidlitz and Seidmannsdorf as well as the municipalities of Ahorn and Grub am Forst. On June 30, 2010 Ketschendorf had 1631 inhabitants, giving a population ...

                                               

Railway stations in Coburg

There are six railway stations in the town of Coburg in Bavaria, southern Germany. These include: two passenger stations, three halts and one goods station.

                                               

Roman Catholic Deanery of Dachau

The Roman Catholic Deanery of Dachau is a deanery of the Roman Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Munich and Freising. The deanery encompasses an area approximately equal in size to the town of Dachau and the area of the municipalities Bergkir ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in Hof, Bavaria

                                               

Abbot of Kempten

                                               

Buildings and structures in Landshut

                                               

Kloster Langenzenn

                                               

Fischertag

The Fischertag is a traditional festival of the town of Memmingen. The town creek is fished out to be drained and cleaned, and at the same time the "Fishermans king" is determined among almost 1.200 fishermen. Every year 30.000 to 40.000 people c ...

                                               

Hals (Passau)

In 1902, Hals renounced its town privileges and returned to its previous status as a market. On August 9, 1922, it came under the jurisdiction of the area of Ries. A Weir has stood in the Ilz at the Halser Reservoir to support a hydroelectric pow ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in Rothenburg ob der Tauber

                                               

Schwabach station

                                               

1. FC Schweinfurt 05

                                               

Buildings and structures in Schweinfurt

                                               

St. Peters Church, Straubing

St. Peters Church, Straubing, is a Romanesque basilica in Straubing, Germany. It was built in the second half of the 12th century, and is distinguished by its two sculpted portals. The surrounding graveyard contains a number of funeral chapels, m ...

                                               

Gombeth

Gombeth is a constituent community of Borken and had its first documentary mention in 857 as "Gumbetta die Marka". Once an independent community, it was amalgamated with Borken in 1974. Gombeth is surrounded on all sides by former open-pit brown ...

                                               

GroSenenglis

The formerly independent community of GroSenenglis has been since its amalgamation with Borken in 1974 with its population then of 1.190 the northernmost and largest by land area of Borkens constituent communities. The following constituent commu ...

                                               

Kerstenhausen

Kerstenhausen is a village of about 600 inhabitants and since 1974 a constituent part of the town of Borken. It had its first documentary mention in 1044 as Christinehysen. The document, issued by Gandersheim Abbey, is today preserved in the Stat ...

                                               

Kleinenglis

Kleinenglis is a constituent community of Borken. Kleinenglis has about 1300 inhabitants, and over the years it has become Borkens biggest community.

                                               

Singlis

The formerly independent municipality of Singlis merged with Borken in 1974 at which time its population was 880. It lies within the county of Schwalm-Eder-Kreis in Hesse, Germany. Its neighbouring municipalities are: Lembach part of the municipa ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in Fulda

                                               

Buildings and structures in Marburg

                                               

Districts of Marburg

                                               

VfB Marburg

                                               

Dutenhofen

The district lies in the Lahntal region just south of the Lahn. Nearby is the Dutenhofener See, a lake featuring a man-made beach, volleyball pit, trampolines, cafe, and bar. East of the district lies the OCULUS GmbH industrial park.

                                               

Buildings and structures in Wetzlar

                                               

GarSen

GarSen is a Lower Saxon village in the southern part of the Luneburg Heath and, since 1973, part of the borough of Celle in Germany. It lies on the northeastern side of the town.

                                               

GroS Hehlen

GroS Hehlen is a village north of the town of Celle in the German state of Lower Saxony. It is linked to the town via the K 27 district road which joins the main B 3 federal highway from Bergen. GroS Hehlen is linked to its neighbouring village o ...

                                               

Klein Hehlen

The Church of St Boniface Bonifatiuskirche was built in 1657 as a cemetery chapel on the hill of Harburger Berg. In the meantime, from 1758 to 1902, it was used as a garrison church. 300 years after it was built the timber-framed building was mov ...

                                               

Neuenhausen

Neuenhausen is a suburb of the town of Celle in Lower Saxony, Germany, and lies south of the Altstadt in its centre. A particular feature of this suburb is that it is where most of the many authorities and public institutions, that have their hea ...

                                               

St Ludwigs Church, Celle

St. Ludwig is the main Catholic church in the town of Celle in the German state of Lower Saxony. It was consecrated in 1838 and was the third catholic parish church of the new diocese of Hildesheim which was authorised by papal bull and was outsi ...

                                               

Westercelle

The mother church of the Lutheran parish of Westercelle is the Christ Church Christuskirche.

                                               

Wietzenbruch

Wietzenbruch is a suburb in the southwest of the Lower Saxon town of Celle, which was named after the fen wood bisected by the river Wietze. Originally, the centre of Wietzenbruch was a small estate farm.

                                               

Luthorst

Luthorst is a village in Lower Saxony. It is a suburb of Dassel and was incorporated into this city in 1974. It is located between the Amtsberge and the Elfas hills.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation